MEMBERS ONLINE: 0
REGISTERED MEMBERS: 18459
REGISTERED MOVIETEAMS: 683
NEWEST MEMBER: kaf
NEWSITEMS: 617
LATEST COMPO-WINNER: bKr[ME]

Auto-login: - Forgot your password?

FORUM

Members workshop > Post Your LATEST Movie
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >>
Dec
HLAE

Karlstad, Sweden
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2744
#141 - 25. Oct 2010 20:46
You are German, right? I can see that.

You haven't removed the green splitstream colour on EVERY frame.
Oh well, I'll let the rest give you some more feedback.
Mr war

, Sweden
Joined: 18. Jun 2010
Posts: 141
#142 - 25. Oct 2010 21:00
Dec wrote:
You are German, right? I can see that.

You haven't removed the green splitstream colour on EVERY frame.
Oh well, I'll let the rest give you some more feedback.

first of all im not from german but i made it for a germany player.
2nd thing i tryed to remove the splitstream colour but it didnt work..
how can i remove it.....
Dec
HLAE

Karlstad, Sweden
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2744
#143 - 25. Oct 2010 23:27
I saw that you wrote in German somewhere on Youtube :/

You need to chroma key every frame, and you can do that by using the same fps in Vegas as your capturing rate so you can see all frames. If you do 90 fps in CS and 30 in Vegas, 2/3 (confused if it's 1/3 or 2/3) of those frames will still have the green stuff, since you are only processing 30 fps of 90 total fps.

I'm too confused to calculate the mathematical stuff.
But can give it a try:

10 seconds clip. 90 fps. 900 frames.
(90 fps avi in Virtual Dub, irrelevant info perhaps) still 900 frames.
Vegas 30 fps. The clip is still 10 seconds. Why?
30 frames per second. 10 seconds total. That makes it 300 frames. But since the clip originally has 900 frames, Vegas creates frame blending. 900 frames > 300 frames. 1 frame now shows 3 frames.
And since you can only chroma key 1 of those 3 frames, you will still be able to see the splitstream background colour.

I'd love to hear a more professional opinion about this though, from spunge maybe? <3
Mr war

, Sweden
Joined: 18. Jun 2010
Posts: 141
#144 - 25. Oct 2010 23:46
Dec wrote:
I saw that you wrote in German somewhere on Youtube :/

You need to chroma key every frame, and you can do that by using the same fps in Vegas as your capturing rate so you can see all frames. If you do 90 fps in CS and 30 in Vegas, 2/3 (confused if it's 1/3 or 2/3) of those frames will still have the green stuff, since you are only processing 30 fps of 90 total fps.

I'm too confused to calculate the mathematical stuff.
But can give it a try:

10 seconds clip. 90 fps. 900 frames.
(90 fps avi in Virtual Dub, irrelevant info perhaps) still 900 frames.
Vegas 30 fps. The clip is still 10 seconds. Why?
30 frames per second. 10 seconds total. That makes it 300 frames. But since the clip originally has 900 frames, Vegas creates frame blending. 900 frames > 300 frames. 1 frame now shows 3 frames.
And since you can only chroma key 1 of those 3 frames, you will still be able to see the splitstream background colour.

I'd love to hear a more professional opinion about this though, from spunge maybe? <3

wow..... so how can i fix it then??
h y t e x
Authentic-Pictures

Aarhus, Denmark
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2602
#145 - 26. Oct 2010 00:25
I don't want to be grumpy here, but is really no reason to [quote] when the comment is the latest.

Last changed: 26. October 2010 00:26
r
Style-Productions

, Afghanistan
Joined: 9. Aug 2006
Posts: 3365
#146 - 26. Oct 2010 06:47
hytexx wrote:
I don't want to be grumpy here, but is really no reason to [quote] when the comment is the latest.


You're totally being grumpy.
r
Style-Productions

, Afghanistan
Joined: 9. Aug 2006
Posts: 3365
#147 - 26. Oct 2010 06:47
anthony wrote:
hytexx wrote:
I don't want to be grumpy here, but is really no reason to [quote] when the comment is the latest.


You're totally being grumpy.


Definitely grumpy.
h y t e x
Authentic-Pictures

Aarhus, Denmark
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2602
#148 - 26. Oct 2010 08:02
anthony wrote:
anthony wrote:
hytexx wrote:
I don't want to be grumpy here, but is really no reason to [quote] when the comment is the latest.


You're totally being grumpy.


Definitely grumpy.


Auww :(
destruktor
Authentic-Pictures

Capital City, Macedonia
Joined: 10. Jun 2008
Posts: 1699
#149 - 26. Oct 2010 19:35
new clip after a long time. tell me whatcha think
Nem

Kretinga, Lithuania
Joined: 25. Sep 2010
Posts: 171
#150 - 26. Oct 2010 19:41


ahaha to good to be true
destruktor
Authentic-Pictures

Capital City, Macedonia
Joined: 10. Jun 2008
Posts: 1699
#151 - 27. Oct 2010 07:41
Nem wrote:


ahaha to good to be true


didn't quite understand that one :D
annoyED

, Bulgaria
Joined: 27. Apr 2010
Posts: 75
#152 - 28. Oct 2010 00:25
heak5hs
Dec
HLAE

Karlstad, Sweden
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2744
#153 - 30. Oct 2010 19:29
Very nice mood and sync dESKTRACTOR, just hate that freakin' chromatic aberration effect.


annoyED wrote:


I got annoyed! Noes!
destruktor
Authentic-Pictures

Capital City, Macedonia
Joined: 10. Jun 2008
Posts: 1699
#154 - 30. Oct 2010 22:54
Dec wrote:
Very nice mood and sync dESKTRACTOR, just hate that freakin' chromatic aberration effect.



yeh, i kinda liked it for the colors, but i won't use it anymore =D

Last changed: 30. October 2010 22:57
SHARK55
ERAZE-MEDIA

ck, Ukraine
Joined: 11. Nov 2009
Posts: 81
#155 - 6. Nov 2010 16:24

fucking n1ce !
Dec
HLAE

Karlstad, Sweden
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2744
#156 - 6. Nov 2010 22:43
Lul
destruktor
Authentic-Pictures

Capital City, Macedonia
Joined: 10. Jun 2008
Posts: 1699
#157 - 7. Nov 2010 00:37
http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/296177-Delpans_official_movie_beta_by_NLz

it's not mine, but i want your opinions on this one. it's really simple, but still very stylish. i love it!
h y t e x
Authentic-Pictures

Aarhus, Denmark
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 2602
#158 - 7. Nov 2010 00:43
Nothing special really, pretty borring tbh :D
RavenTL
Elegato

, Serbia and Montenegro
Joined: 14. Oct 2006
Posts: 363
#159 - 8. Nov 2010 01:17
I was bored today so I made this video(which i was planing to finish 2 months ago)
it's not a movie but it's my latest shit :D
Making of SkyChasel
There is not much to see but it's enough for ppl who keep asking me how did I made 2d animations


Last changed: 8. November 2010 01:17
destruktor
Authentic-Pictures

Capital City, Macedonia
Joined: 10. Jun 2008
Posts: 1699
#160 - 8. Nov 2010 09:25
RavenTL wrote:
I was bored today so I made this video(which i was planing to finish 2 months ago)
it's not a movie but it's my latest shit :D
Making of SkyChasel
There is not much to see but it's enough for ppl who keep asking me how did I made 2d animations



is your middle name God?

Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >>

This thread is closed for public posting. Press here to go back.