MEMBERS ONLINE: 0
REGISTERED MEMBERS: 18430
REGISTERED MOVIETEAMS: 684
NEWEST MEMBER: Yjboy
NEWSITEMS: 572
LATEST COMPO-WINNER: bKr[ME]

Auto-login: - Forgot your password?

FORUM

Molen

, Bulgaria
Joined: 23. Nov 2015
Posts: 59

One for the future: CeRq

#1 - 21. Jun 2017 20:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zlzXB4rEs This is my first "bigger" movie for HLTV.org, which I've been working for a month now. It's nothing special just 1-2 days edit, better watch it for the frags cuz this guy is nuts.
anthony
Style-Productions

Disneyworld, United States of America
Joined: 9. Aug 2006
Posts: 3185
#2 - 22. Jun 2017 21:54
"1-2 days edit"

:-(
H-L

effing nice, Trinidad and Tobago
Joined: 8. Oct 2006
Posts: 2034
#3 - 23. Jun 2017 15:27
why the fuck do people always say that ^^^^^^

makes me now even want to click because its probably shitty (assumptions based on the text)
SavagE

Katowice, Poland
Joined: 8. Oct 2006
Posts: 870
#4 - 8. Jul 2017 01:42
Pretty enjoyable little movie. 

But yeah, it's rather baffling how 1 or 2 days of work in some minds amount to something of great quality. Shows those people didnt even have to work a job xD
Molen

, Bulgaria
Joined: 23. Nov 2015
Posts: 59
#5 - 9. Jul 2017 01:27
SavagE wrote:
Pretty enjoyable little movie. 

But yeah, it's rather baffling how 1 or 2 days of work in some minds amount to something of great quality. Shows those people didnt even have to work a job xD

 haha thanks but thats why deadlines exist
SavagE

Katowice, Poland
Joined: 8. Oct 2006
Posts: 870
#6 - 14. Jul 2017 00:17
Yeah. But its better not to emphasize such short span of work as a selling point. 
anthony
Style-Productions

Disneyworld, United States of America
Joined: 9. Aug 2006
Posts: 3185
#7 - 15. Jul 2017 23:36
SavagE wrote:
Yeah. But its better not to emphasize such short span of work as a selling point. 

 This so much. I hate when editors use this as an excuse.

"Ehhh here's my movie! Lol only had 2 hours to edit so give me good feedback because only had 2 hours."

Eh, no. Your movie is still shit. Don't care that you gave yourself little time to make a below mediocre product. Obviously not talking about this specific movie, per se, I have not seen it. But this excuse just doesn't fly.?
Molen

, Bulgaria
Joined: 23. Nov 2015
Posts: 59
#8 - 17. Jul 2017 14:05
anthony wrote:

SavagE wrote:
Yeah. But its better not to emphasize such short span of work as a selling point. 

 This so much. I hate when editors use this as an excuse.

"Ehhh here's my movie! Lol only had 2 hours to edit so give me good feedback because only had 2 hours."

Eh, no. Your movie is still shit. Don't care that you gave yourself little time to make a below mediocre product. Obviously not talking about this specific movie, per se, I have not seen it. But this excuse just doesn't fly.?

 I complitely agree, I'm not using it as an excuse, I know it's not good and I'm just promoting my product, so that's that, but I respect your opinion more than the other comments I get :). But it's really a thing that in 1.6 I used to put like months into a movie and now I put in days, it really doesn't make me show up with my best but that's how you get used to it, cuz nobody wants you to work months for a single movie. I probably have "given shelter" to this mediocre style of movies but I'm not sorry about it because I'm still happy. Still quality>quantity so you're completely right, I have 2 opinions on this matter.

Last changed: 17. July 2017 14:10
You need to log in to write a post.