MEMBERS ONLINE: 0
REGISTERED MEMBERS: 18455
REGISTERED MOVIETEAMS: 683
NEWEST MEMBER: Myth1
NEWSITEMS: 625
LATEST COMPO-WINNER: bKr[ME]

Auto-login: - Forgot your password?

FORUM

IPcacao

, Czech Republic
Joined: 17. Jul 2007
Posts: 45

Skill Collection

#1 - 19. Feb 2008 22:00
Another movie from moviemaker ViDan, he worked together with mmaker Slote. This movie should be in the in competition 1000$ Video Contest, but author didnt finish it in time. Trailer for this movie you can download HERE). I like this trailer but I can say anything about final version. Many movies looks very similar, something like in russian style ala insane players. But you can look forward for good frags rom players like cogu, f0rest or less known players like out moviemaker GEDDEON or Valtch3ra. Download and make your own opinion. And dont forget to share your opinion.

DOWNLOAD MOVIE

screen1
screen2
screen3

Last changed: 20. February 2008 20:18
GOTENZ

Setubal, Portugal
Joined: 29. Jun 2007
Posts: 109
#2 - 19. Feb 2008 22:11
screenies ?
paskoR

, England
Joined: 1. Jan 2008
Posts: 119
#3 - 19. Feb 2008 22:28
screenies are there when you click the link
3rr0r

Bratislava, Slovakia
Joined: 30. May 2007
Posts: 202
#4 - 19. Feb 2008 22:59
HERE
but it seems to me that it is a true copy of insane players, I mean every movie created by that russian movienations community is identical ....
Aulie
panCake

Mj√łndalen, Norway
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 592
#5 - 19. Feb 2008 23:09
I have seen the movie now.. Like the IP series all over again.
BTW: I had to laugh at 2:18 when the ct 3d model is holding his hands on his head, covering his ears or something..it just looked ridiculous:D

I think it was way to much "RAAAWR" and screaming, and I think that the effects messed up the movie a bit; just throwing everything in as if the moviemaker was baking a cake without a recipe and just throws in everything he can think of. (At least that's what I felt)

The frags were good though, and I guess the movie had a "theme"(a messed up one imo).

Just not my kind of fragmovie, but I bet context will love it.

Last changed: 19. February 2008 23:18
Samwise

Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 134
#6 - 20. Feb 2008 00:03
im so sick of emo core in cs movies //-

Last changed: 20. February 2008 00:03
3rr0r

Bratislava, Slovakia
Joined: 30. May 2007
Posts: 202
#7 - 20. Feb 2008 01:51
Aulie wrote:
I have seen the movie now.. Like the IP series all over again.
BTW: I had to laugh at 2:18 when the ct 3d model is holding his hands on his head, covering his ears or something..it just looked ridiculous:D

I think it was way to much "RAAAWR" and screaming, and I think that the effects messed up the movie a bit; just throwing everything in as if the moviemaker was baking a cake without a recipe and just throws in everything he can think of. (At least that's what I felt)

The frags were good though, and I guess the movie had a "theme"(a messed up one imo).

Just not my kind of fragmovie, but I bet context will love it.

I agree wtih you at every segment of your comment :) &
you mind if I ask you what context are you talking about? :) if you meant "contest" but typed "context" , then I understand ;)
Aulie
panCake

Mj√łndalen, Norway
Joined: 7. Oct 2006
Posts: 592
#8 - 20. Feb 2008 02:43
Haha
Context is a friend of mine (it's his nickname), he is a user at this forum and he's emo:P
MattFreemaN*

Monte Carlo, Gibraltar
Joined: 24. Jan 2007
Posts: 386
#9 - 20. Feb 2008 03:42
i prefer the "original" Insane Players :)
PS: I liked that color settings used on de_inferno! GJ!

Last changed: 20. February 2008 04:48
xyanide
Style-Productions

Lidköping, Sweden
Joined: 22. Sep 2006
Posts: 1273
#10 - 20. Feb 2008 04:06
Jesus and the holy bitches, what the fuck is that music?
He's crying the same shit over and over and over and over...
Just another Insane Players as already stated, which is not good.
Pooty

Boston, United States of America
Joined: 20. Oct 2006
Posts: 127
#11 - 20. Feb 2008 04:25
more friendly movies plx :{
dn1

Velenje, Slovenia
Joined: 26. Nov 2006
Posts: 344
#12 - 20. Feb 2008 06:50
stop posting crapy movies pls, the worst movie -1/10
3rr0r

Bratislava, Slovakia
Joined: 30. May 2007
Posts: 202
#13 - 20. Feb 2008 10:08
Aulie wrote:
Haha
Context is a friend of mine (it's his nickname), he is a user at this forum and he's emo:P


so now I fully understand :)

xyanide wrote:
Jesus and the holy bitches, what the fuck is that music?
He's crying the same shit over and over and over and over...
Just another Insane Players as already stated, which is not good.


youre right, where are the melodic metal songs used before in cs movies !?
slize
Elegato

somewhere, Poland
Joined: 8. Oct 2006
Posts: 4584
#14 - 24. Feb 2008 13:23
I like it more than IP3
You need to log in to write a post.